Thursday 13 October 2011

Scarf

Although it's autumn, it's cold and wet enough to feel like winter. Rather than living in the same clothes for two seasons, which is equally as acceptable, I like to try and add to my normal clothes to make them warmer. So this year I'm going for adding big scarves; you can put them on top of short sleeved tops, long sleeved tops, tank tops - literally any kind of top you want to wear, apart from collars in my opinion.

So I got this little beauty at a local vintage shop, Pop Boutique. Obviously you can fold it how you like, some people wrap it around their neck, some people tie it, I personally like to just put it around my neck - no wrapping. I think it adds a kind of necklace-like look.






I have a couple more but don't have photos yet, I might add to this post or just make a new one for the others!

No comments:

Post a Comment