Sunday 29 January 2012

Travelers

I went travelling around Indonesia with 3 friends over summer, and one of them continued on to Australia and New Zealand. She's just got back and uploaded her photos, which has made me want to go back so bad!






 







 

 









 


 




It was something I'm so glad I've done but I'm unsure if I'd do it again. Looking at these I'm so happy and I do have an urge to go back, but I know when I was there I wasn't the happiest. We'll see what happens in the future :)

1 comment:

  1. I think maybe we should do one of those albums next time you are home as this is a time you should remember and the photos are so lovely - fankx for the email too x x x x Moma

    ps just caught up with some of your old posts - my you have been busy!!!

    ReplyDelete