Thursday 5 April 2012

Ginger Pickle

Jade over at Ginger Pickle not only has lovely clothes and posts about style and products, but she owns her own online shop, also called Ginger Pickle. I have to admit that I took advantage of the free postage offer when that deal was on, and I'm so glad I did! Customer service from the Ginger Pickle is just brilliant;

the package (no it was not magic mail, I have removed the address)

Inside!

the back (Ginger Pickle logo)

everything in the parcel <3

Not only did I get my order, I got a sweet, some lovely decorative stars and a beautiful receipt 

and what I actually ordered; a writing set :)

So Jade, thank you so much for my order, I love it! 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Stacey!

    What a lovely surprise, I didn't know it was you that purchased the letter set otherwise I would have popped over and said thank you!

    Thank you so much for this blog post as well, it has made my day :)

    Much Love,

    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome :) keep up the good work! xx

      Delete