Sunday 15 April 2012

...Gone tomorrow

This is a follow on post from one you can find here.

So, I decided to not mess around with the colour, because that would mean a lot of upkeep and finances are not fine for a while! Instead, I went for a chop. My hairdresser, Ally, has cut my hair since I was 15 years old, so that's 6 years this year!! and I fully trust her - she's as vested in my hair as I am! I chose to go for a block side fringe, and here's how it turned out..

This is what it was like before;

It's amazing how many photo's you can take of your face when you're bored.


A StaceyFace



So, what do you think? Is it a win? I'm just getting used to it, I preferred it after I'd dried as opposed to when I left the hairdresser, just because I like to give it a bit more volume and poof, ha.
Have you done anything drastic recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment