Sunday 29 April 2012

What I wore: I told you that no matter what you did I'd be by your side

So I went Jeans shopping yesterday. Even Michael knew it was a big deal! I have been on the look out for a long while now and my others are starting to show signs of wear (yeah almost a hole ha). So, as a form of procrastination, I decided it was time.

I went everywhere, DP, Topshop, New Look etc but decided on a pair from New Look. I know they usually wear out within a couple of months, but they're cheap as anything and usually always have a nice range of colours that fit well.

So here are my new bad boys;

Please excuse the mess and slippers ha

And this is my new nail varnish, Perlede Jade apparently. From Loreal Paris :)

The colour reminds me of the jelly baby that tastes like mint toothpaste, such a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment