Thursday 12 April 2012

New Pages

Whilst I'm back at home I get to be crafty again! Here are some really crappy quality photo's of scrapbook pages I've been making recently :)

Ribbons on the left, doily with brads and a photo on the right

Stained doily's, ink writing and brads

More doily's! more brads!

my cool new letter stamp sets

so yes, really sorry the quality has suddenly deteriorated - not sure what's going on! I'll get my proper camera out and snap them all one day. I love how pretty and feminine doily's make things, and brads are just simply my favourite craft thing. I've got the loveliest new pack of papers to play around with and it's such a nice way to unwind after a day of writing and work!

Have you had a good day? Have you made anything nice recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment