Saturday 14 April 2012

A tea filled couple of days

As I'm not back from uni long, I have to catch up with as many people as possible in a short amount of time! This means lots of tea, lots of chatting and definitely lots of laughs.

On Thursday my good friend Hollie and I went to a library cafe (probably not the best place for us) and nattered away for ages. The mugs that we were given were so cute and, even though service was kinda rude, it was a sweet little place.

I had tea as I'm still making up for giving it up for lent, and a flapjack.
 Hollie had coffee and walnut cake!

I had also had my haircut before this meeting and was getting used to the new style...

I've still got my coat on so you can't really see the ends but you can see that I went for a block side fringe! I'm still not sure about it, need to wash it and see how it turns out. 

The next day, my mum, Godmother and I went to Totnes. I love Totnes, it's a brilliant place. I love the drive there, the things people sell, the cafe's, the buskers, the shops/market and also the people, they're all so nice! I actually left my only purchase (new lunchbox) in the cafe we had tea in, and they kept it aside for me, just lovely.

 I tried a new herbal tea - liquorice and Mint, it was nice but I don't think I'd like a whole pack


This shop had so many teas to try!

Here's mum enjoying her hot chocolate

and the whole shop is kitted out with fish tanks - some scary and ugly :\

we went to our resident favourite, route 37 cafe and left very happy customers - as always.

It was a lovely day and there were so many wonderful things at the market that I can't wait to have my own house to furnish one day!

Have you been up to anything wonderful this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment