Monday 21 May 2012

ReGen

My sister and Zoella have both raved about this particular cream so I decided to try it out for myself.

It's called ReGen Cream and it can be used for stretch marks, blemishes, dry skin and blemished skin.

As Zoe states, it is a miracle cream. I have been getting fewer spots but what is more helpful is that even when I do get a spot, it isn't red or swollen so if I weren't to pick it, I could cover it over with make up and no-one would know. And I really do believe it's because of the cream because normally my spots are big and horrid. I would recommend it to anyone, literally. Seen as it's kind of an oil it shouldn't be the best for oily skin, but I have really oily skin and it still works wonders. I tend to use it once a day, just at night though so it doesn't matter if my skins oily. Another perk is that it evens the over all skin tone and lightens any scar tissue you may also have - so many positives! Definitely buy this, you won't regret it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment