Sunday 24 June 2012

What I wore: but you fit me better than my favourite sweater

Here's something I got a while back and have yet to share with you! I love this dress, I got it in the Urban Outfitters sale that was on like a month or so back for £16 reduced from £42!! as much as I am in love with this dress, I would never have paid £42 for it. The material is lovely, however, and it is very well made I am just trying to be economical. I'm hoping for some summer BBQ's or a nice event to wear this to :)

I am still poorly so this is a very appropriate photo, blurry!

The back is gorgeous and the front has this weird triangle/pyramid thing going on down to the waist which pinches you in all the more 

So casual.

Oh yes and that's my auburn hair. Still pretty tired and beat, BUT THE SHOW MUST GO ON! I haven't put plaits in my wet hair for YEARS, as I felt I only got waves halfway down my head or if I had french plaits it made my hair stick out too much, but Theana's been rocking this for a few weeks and I thought I'd give it ago. Pretty impressed seen as my GHD's are broken and I'm tired of seeing my natural mess haha.



P.s. if you aren't in love with the dress, I haven't done it justice and looking back over this post I really don't think I have. I'm hoping to be home soon, I'll get someone to take a better photo.

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the back too : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee! This dress is gorgeous, you certainly got a bargain :-)

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that dress is fabulous, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you agree as I don't think I've done it justice! xx

      Delete