Thursday 21 June 2012

What I wore: you can go your own way

I'm still a bit cabin fevery, waiting round for an email to confirm or decline me for the sub warden position I applied for. I'm biding my time listening to Fleetwood Mac, watching breaking bad, tidying, packing and feeling sorry for myself as I've been ill with a fluey kind of thing. Please excuse this poor poor outfit post, my camera was playing up on self timer and it just wasn't working so they're all hand held photo's this time, apologies! Theana's also gona notice I was in her room - BUT THEANA MINES REALLY MESSY AND YOU HAVE A BIG WHITE WALL. I didn't touch anything.

Please also forgive me for a no make up post, when I'm poorly I tend to rub my eyes a lot and it's just easier to not put any on.

I know this'll look similar to the other post you can find here

But Harriet was a gem and found me another one...

and this one has proper holes so you can see the whole bandeau!

it was in the urban outfitters sale for like £6, so how could I turn it down?

I've got a couple of other new things recently so stick around! Have you got any good plans for the weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment