Monday 6 August 2012

What I wore: Aztec

So I mentioned on Sunday that I went to my grandparents club at the weekend, no we don't belong to anything over fancy, it was just our local British Legion. So I tried to snap a couple of photo's before I went out but there was only really one decent one, and in my brilliance (after a pint or two...) I decided to take some more. The colour is certainly off as I didn't change the camera settings but they're pretty funny still!

True colours

 
where it started going wrong..


(I'm trying to show you my lovely shoes but didn't position the camera right)

The top is from Ark but a long while ago and perhaps surprisingly, the black skirt is in fact a long plain strappy dress from Topshop.


1 comment:

  1. And were the shoes the beautiful black heels we got in Top Shop by any chance? x x x

    ReplyDelete