Saturday 11 May 2013

Day 11, Saturday: Sell yourself in 10 words or less

10 words or less.. interesting. I wonder where the thought behind this one came from? 10 words is not a lot at all. I don't even know what parts to try and sell.. anyways. I'm gona give it a go haha.

I work hard and I am lots of fun.

9. perhaps I should put hi at the beginning, show I'm friendly. haha who knows! This is going to be such an interesting challenge though, to see what others consider important to mention. I really am enjoying this challenge, are you guys? Especially the prompts like today that I've never even considered before. I'm glad I'm taking part :)


5 comments:

  1. 9 words, you are also not beating around the bush or you like to save hmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little stuck, I didn't even consider the whole listing adjectives thing!

      Delete
  2. Straight and to the point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, you are hired ;)

    ReplyDelete