Tuesday 21 May 2013

Day 21, Tuesday: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives

Oh. well. that's a surprise, I have no idea.

I really loved having galaxy nails.
This has been one of my favourite outfits of the year.
Big fan of this skirt, and this one.
Egg fried rice is still a staple dish in my flat.
The honey drizzle cakes tasted incredible, I'd love to make those again.
Ilkley Moor was such a good day out, with a lovely boy.
Incredible fun times with Michael
When I was a super lucky girl and got my very own Easter egg hunt.
Obviously gona have to have one from Graduation

Okay I could carry on but that's enough I think.. This was fun :D


2 comments:

  1. boohoo and asos, gotta love them!!

    Really have to try making the honey drizzle cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo many great posts I missed! Good challenge prompt today!

    ReplyDelete