Tuesday 28 May 2013

HOW IS IT TUESDAY ALREADY.

and I've missed so many blog everyday's what a fail. These are gona have to be quite quick posts as I SERIOUSLY need to get on with work today, I'm sorry!

Day 27, Monday: A letter to your readers
Dear readers, you make me happy. the end. 
Haha no, I appreciate you all so much. I don't have a 'thing' or a 'niche' that I tend to blog about, I blog quite generally about my life. I feel like this little site is really for me, and all of my memories, and keeping in touch with my family, so for you to come along for the ride too feels extra special :) I love that some of us have made little friendships, and that you come from all over the world. So yeah, extra big special thank you. And if you ever have any criticisms then let me know, I do well with feedback :D

Day 28, Tuesday: Only pictures
I suddenly got deflated and thought that I hadn't taken any good photos today (all I've done is got up, been to the gym, had lunch and sat at my laptop), so instead I'm gona share some from yesterday when I went to work, then shopping, then to a friends for dinner and finally made Michael a video. 


 

 


11 comments:

  1. Oooh hey I saw those special coke bottles on reddit! Do they just have all different kinds of names on different ones??
    I LOVE the 2nd dress, it's so vintage-y, did you end up buying it!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a new thing by coke that says 'have a coke with friends' and then all the coke bottles have different names on them so you have to find yours! It's quite cool, I didn't think I'd be bothered about finding mine but I got pretty excited haha, lame.

      I wanted the second dress but it was £59 which is FARRRRR too much money, so sadly not :( I will pine for it instead

      Delete
    2. Oh really, I wonder if they will have my name, so you actually found Stacey spelled with a "e"?

      Oh wow 59 pounds is a lot! I see a lot of similar dresses on modcloth.com that I really want but can't afford
      For example, I have been eyeing this for quite a while now, but the chances of it coming down to $30-40 dollars is very slim, and it only has XS left T.T
      http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/whirled-of-possibilities-dress

      Delete
    3. Yes I found a Stacey with an E! (Stacey without it is uncommon here, really). I'll keep an eye out for Jasmine, although I think I'd more likely find one without the E ha. Oh wow that dress is so beautiful.. and expensive. How can it only have XS's left when it's that price!! oh how the other half live.

      Delete
  2. Ohh, that is such a cute dress. That Coke thing is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. no i won't ever have a coke..no one would have my name :(

    I like the pictures, the grey dress is super cute or is it a top? no no don't tell me i need to wait until pay day...must not go shopping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They might do! I saw one on Instagram with my name on...you don't get anything with my name x

      Delete
    2. Please forgive me poke the rock but I have no idea what your name even is! I've been hunting for it for a little while! haha. I don't think they would have poke the rock on a bottle though, you're right about that.

      Rowena that is impressive!!

      Delete
  4. Lovely pics, I want a coke bottle with my name on :(

    ReplyDelete