Wednesday 17 July 2013

Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo/Conditioner/Oil

I regularly (read: always, in this wonderful heat) just twist up and clip my hair, and it looks okay, but today it looks GREAT. ha. I like to think my skillz are developing, but I reckon that it's not the case. Well perhaps that's part of it. But I think it may also be because my hair is in INCREDIBLE condition after using the Moroccan oil shampoo, conditioner and oil deal I shared with you a little while ago? It took a long time to get here (just over a week) but boy was it worth it! Even the feeling of my wet hair after I washed the shampoo out was different, and after I blew it dry it was just SO GOOD. I cannot stop swishing and touching it, odd I know. I've read lots of reviews on it but I'm not the biggest fan of the smell to be honest, but that is my only downside and I can certainly put up with it if I get luscious locks in return. Definitely what was needed. 


Shameless selfies. I couldn't help myself

Just for Jasmine, I would like to inform you all that Michael is home TOMORROW! Hopefully.. if the flights are settled now.. and I am FAR TOO EXCITED TO NOT TELL YOU ;) It is also my birthday, think it'll be a quiet one this year which is perfect, and more than fine by me :) 



1 comment:

  1. :D
    Hehehehehe Happy Birthday! I guess Michael is your big birthday present :) Hope you have lots of adventures while he is back!!

    ReplyDelete