Sunday 15 September 2013

Autumn Style

I found this photo on Pinterest earlier, and decided it was the epitome of Autumn style - something I very much am a fan of. Having had my summer style cemented far before summer came around, I decided I wanted to do the same for Autumn (even if it's already on its way). I actually have very few components of an outfit like this - no denim shirt (also thinking different coloured checks would suit), no boots, no leggings. I have (many) a scarf, I have a cardigan, I have under tops. Hmm.

 
(here)                                                (here)                                          (here)

So from there I've been doing a little research, (of course).

Leggings, I bought these -they are fleece lined!! how toasty am I gona be when that wind comes whipping round. I'll let you know if they're worth the purchase or not too.

I am majorly crushing on both these and these boots, but alas, right now I cannot afford them. I will be purchasing these or something similar when I get paid.

Shirt wise, I am loving checked ones; one, two, three, four; but some might need to be taken in. For other shirts, one, two,

For cardigans/jumpers one, two, three, four (so many colours).

I have also been wanting a leather jacket for over a year. I finally took the plunge to start researching them, to see what kind of styles I think I'd be interested in. Here is a short list of my favourites, one, two, three.

If only I had a money tree in the back garden, huh? Until then, I shall carry on with outfits like this, this, this and this.


2 comments:

  1. I like the second pair of boots you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some leggings like that also off ebay, they're made from bamboo fibre and really do keep you super warm, I don't think I could go through cold weather without them! Sometimes I wear tights on top if I want a different texture/colour. It works! One thing I will say is that they get really bad bobbles on them quite quickly making them look scruffy after not very long.

    ReplyDelete