Sunday 10 November 2013

Surprise gold sparkle

I have to confess that I bought Cosmo the other day. Now that's nothing unfamiliar in itself, but I was highly swayed in my decision by the nail varnish on the front cover... It caught my eye and then I thought about it for days. 



I know, it's so beautiful. I also know it's going to be hideous to get off, but I won't think about that until I have to- will I ever get bored of it? Will it even come off by itself? Any knowledge is greatly appreciated. 

I have another confession, in the form of a snap chat I sent Michael this morning... 

I'm a little worse for wears coming off of my third night shift. But the boy has planned everything and I just have to turn up- daily itinerary included. So I will see you on the flip side! (With lots of photos and stories of course). 


1 comment:

  1. So pretty, I am always surprised how long your nails are :)
    Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete