Saturday 30 November 2013

What I wore: Tied up

 
 
My nan knitted me this jumper for Christmas last year or the one before and I still love it - I look forward to Autumn just to be able to crack it out again. I think growing out my side fringe has been the best decision I've made in a long time. And going to a couple of job interviews (thus needing to tie my hair back), has given me more confidence in doing so - most other times I've felt far too manly with my hair up (I don't know why! I just do! I'd always rather have my hair down). These boots are also a huge staple in my wardrobe, they are definitely going to be worn out by the time Spring comes around :) 




5 comments:

  1. You look really nice with a tony tail, not manly at all
    I love the sweater, I love big loose comfy sweaters!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, this one is incredible. I'm afraid to wash it though haha

      Delete
  2. i would so wear the whole outfit myself! I grew out my hair and I can actually tie it up now and to braids...so exciting. hair tutorials here I come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay :D I bet you'd need it in Ireland too, it's colder up there than down here in Devon isn't it??

      Delete
    2. It isn't really cold here, this weeks it looks like we will get 15 degrees Celsius! Break out the flip flops!

      Delete