Saturday 18 January 2014

Project Pan


Trevor Sorbie Beautiful Blonde, Ice Cool Platinum Intensive Treatment 
I love love love loveeeeee this product but only because it smells so so so incredible. I wish it did more for my hair so I could justify buying it again, but I can't, because it makes very little difference to my hair. It smells like something from my childhood. In terms of the product though it was meant for blonde hair (I bought it for the smell) and it didn't lighten my hair, or overly soften it, or repair it, or anything really. It just smelt good. :)
Would I buy it again? Hmm, no, I'll probably just go and smell it in boots whenever I'm in there.

I'm gona break a rule here... I know project pans are for when you hit pan with a product and want to give your verdict, but I'm going to share a few things with you that I've had for years and not been able to use. 
VO5 glossing shine serum mist
This product makes my hair greasy, heavy and limp. Harriet explained that she uses hers before she dried her hair, so I tried that, but it still didn't work for me. I don't know why I can't bring myself to throw it away but I do not like this product and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Soz VO5.  

Body shops- Seaweed blemish gel 
I have to admit that I stole this from Natalie, and she may well have liked it more than me (do you want it back sissy?), but I don't think this does anything for me. It doesn't prevent spots, reduce redness or help marking, so I don't like it. No recommendation. 

Sensitive Tea tree blemish gel 
this is the same from above- it just doesn't do anything. No perks, no good effects, just a sticky face. No recommendation. 

Neutrogena visibly clear rapid clear treatment
Literally the same as above. I think I acquired most of these products as a teenager with skin problems. And nothing was resolved by using them. And I wouldn't recommend any of them. 

Nivea visage radiance boosting moisturiser 
This product is like a shimmery moisturiser that leaves a film on your face. It doesn't sit well with any foundation/cover up, it makes your face look funnily glittery and just doesn't work. Again, I wouldn't recommend this product. 

What a sad post today, all doom, gloom and no recommendations! I'm glad to be able to admit I don't like them though and finally get rid of them instead of hoarding them trying to use them up, do you do that? Have you tried any of these products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment